These SLA terms outline the most common aspects of our support work and what we ask of our clients.
However, every single site we look after is different and will most likely have different requirements. Due to this, we may issue your own SLA, customized to meet your needs.
When signing up, you will be sent a Service Level Agreement to approve and sign prior to your support contract starting.
- We will respond to all support tickets within 24 office hours.
- If your website is down (not available to visitors) we will respond within the hour (Monday-Friday, office hours, subject to staff availability).
- Low priority tickets will be actioned within 3–5 working days*.
- Normal priority tickets will be actioned within 2–3 working days*.
- High priority tickets will be actioned within 1–2 working days*.
- Urgent priority tickets will be actioned on the same working day*.
- We will keep a record of all support requests and provide a breakdown of support usage quarterly if you request it.
- Support time is monthly and does not carry over from one month to the next.
- We will install monitoring plugins on your site to enable us to receive notifications of issues.
- We will update your plugins, theme and WordPress install inline with your plan. Your site will be fully checked post-update.
- Should your support request require additional time outside of your plan to complete, we will advise in advance before commencing any work.
- If we host your site, our Uptime guarantee as part of the SLA is 99% in any one calendar year.
- We will take support requests via out support platform or email at [email protected]
- All site reports will be sent to you via email, weekly or monthly as your plan determines.
- If we do not host your website, we are not responsible for downtime on your server, but support time can be used to rectify issues.
- We do not support sites that contain offensive materials (images, text or video). Should such material become available on your site, we reserve the right to cancel your contract immediately.
- We will require access to your site and web hosting account at all times.
*These are estimate times. The amount of time required to perform an action depends very much on the nature of the request. Note that requests for new development work often depend on the acceptance of a separate work proposal.
- You must notify us of any changes to themes, new plugins or template changes, preferably before making any changes.
- You must notify us if any other third party has access to your site to make changes of any kind. Not doing so could void your support and we would not be able to cover any damages done or suffered because of the actions of a third party.
- You must ensure that all passwords for the site are secure and of at least 8 alpha-numeric characters with non-dictionary words
- You will provide us with access to your Google Analytics and Search Console accounts, if needed.
- Fair usage – all our support clients are subject to fair usage of their support contracts. You will be notified of any over-use. We can then discuss options such as plan upgrades.