How to secure your cloud native applications using microservices approach in the #DevSecOps age? Featuring Forrester.
Creating secure and compliant cloud native applications is a challenge in today’s complex digital ecosystem. Especially since next generation applications are moving from traditional monolithic architecture and being designed with #microservices. Such applications rely on containerized technologies for deployment and orchestration tools such as #Kubernetes, #Openshift, #Docker #Swarm etc. However, your microservices can have many security #vulnerabilities due to their several dependencies. The real payoff is when you combine containerization with a true DevSecOps oriented solution that bakes security into your build phase.
This webcast is focused on:
– Trends in application security tools and common challenges of developers
– DevSecOps culture and tools required for shifting your security left
– How to optimize costs with reduced false positives in production
– How to speed up time-to-market with greater security automation in CI/CD
– Cloud native application protection solutions, deployed as containers for each application
Guest Speaker: Sandy Carielli, Principal Analyst at Forrester
Edouard Viot, Head of Product, at Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity
Soujanya Ain, Product Marketing Manager, at Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity
For more information on #SecurityAsCode and #DevSecOps, join and become a member of our community website. Register here: https://dev-appsec.rohde-schwarz.com/